Quadrivalent (4 strain) flu vaccine now available.
Patient eligiable for free flu vaccine:
– Everyone 65 years of age and over
– All pregnant women at any time during pregnancy
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children who are 6 months to <5 years
– Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 15 years over
– All persons aged > 6 months who have certain medical conditions which increase the risk of influenza disease complications; for example, severe asthma, lung or heart disease, low immunity or diabetes